Ninja Turtles Vs Plumbers
The latest Ninja Turtles movie had a huge opening weekend, grossing $65 million domestically and another $29 million overseas, with the important Mexican and Russian market attracting movie-goers in droves. So it looks like the producers are going to make some money, as box office receipts will soon surpass the movie’s $120 million production budget. And with such a huge opening weekend, a sequel, to be directed again by Michael Bay, was announced two days later. On the release of the new movie, we take a light-hearted look at those sewer-dwelling ninja turtles and how they might compare to plumbers.
- Ninja Turtles work in sewers: Plumbers work on sewers.
- Ninja Turtles start a lot of crap: Plumbers remove a lot of crap.
- Ninja Turtles’ worst enemy is Shredder: Plumbers’ worst enemy is sh!t.
- Turtles remove nasty individuals from society: Plumbers remove nasty stoppages from sinks.
- Ninja Turtles have funny names like Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo: Plumbers have funny names like Mr. Speedy, Mr. Rooter, Roto Rooter and Jack Stephan.
- Ninja Turtles are ninjas: Plumbers are wizards.
- Ninja Turtles use swords: Plumbers use machines.
- Ninja Turtles live in the sewers: Plumbers make their living in the sewers.
- Ninja Turtles fight crime: Plumbers fight clogs.
- Ninja Turtles are all about the same size: Plumbers come in every size and shape you can imagine.
- There are many films and comic books about Turtles: there are very few movies and comic books about plumbers.
- Turtles ride cool skateboards: plumbers drive cool vans loaded with equipment.
- There are many video games featuring Ninja Turtles: there is only one major video game series featuring a plumber: Super Mario – an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English, but looks like a Mexican.The 2014 Ninja Turtles movie grossed $191 million worldwide. The 2016 movie, released June 3, 2016, has grossed $81 million to date.