Drinking Alkaline Water – Is It Healthy or a Hoax?
Alkaline Water – Is It Healthy or a Hoax? You’ve heard some good things about “alkaline” water, so you go out and buy some. And you find alkaline water is much more expensive than regular bottled water. So, is alkaline water healthier for you, or it is just a marketing hoax? Can Drinking Alkaline Water […]
THE BEST WAY TO DISPOSE OF HOUSEHOLD MEDICATIONS
THE CORRECT WAY TO DISPOSE OF HOUSEHOLD MEDICATIONS 80% of our rivers and streams are contaminated by pharmaceuticals. And many municipal water supplies in the US have been found to contain trace amounts of pharmaceuticals. Where does this come from? The answer is easy: the contamination comes from people flushing household medications – unused […]
Solutions to The Global Water Crisis
Solutions to the Global Water Crisis The Earth is in a water crisis. Of all the water on Earth, only 2.5% is fresh water. The other 97.5 percent is salt water. Of that water, 70% is locked in glacial ice, and another 30% is in the soil. That leaves 0.007% of the total water on […]